Summer holidays in Saalbach Hinterglemm
Your perfect holiday in the Alps
Saalbach Hinterglemm is a true holiday paradise for families and active holidaymakers in the summer months. Hiking in the grassy mountains of the Pinzgau region, mountain biking with wonderful panoramic views, freeriding and re-energising in the fresh mountain air is practically the order of the day here.
Joker Card Partner hotel
The Pension Zimpasser has a special trump card to play, namely the Joker Card Saalbach Hinterglemm!
Summer guests are given this card free for the duration of their stay. The Joker Card gives you free or reduced price on many things, such as the lifts, the hikers’ bus, and lots of attractions in Saalbach Hinterglemm.
Summer holiday activities
- 400 km of marked hiking and biking routes
- Downhill and freeride trails
- Hiker and biker-friendly huts
- Themed walks for children
- The Golden Gate Bridge of the Alps & treetop walk
- The largest high ropes park in Austria
- Minigolf in Hinterglemm
- Captain Hook outdoor leisure pool
- Great events & possible excursions